martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

Against All Odds

Dices have two options, fantastic or cruel
God took his bet without warning me or you
We gaze at each other, our bodies turned on
Travelling without moving sounds good

Awkward smiles, flashes of light
The lips are empty, the mouth is dry
You're smoking youth, I'm getting high
In times of peace, don't believe the hype

Is there a meaning? I don't know
Against all odds, carry on

Aren't you lovely, am I a fool?
Minutes are bombing our heads, that's true
But I just don't care, neither do you
Playing with fire for us isn't new

Look at his face, now he's so worried
he took his bet, but his nervous smile is obvious
Because we know, how this is ending
Hell sounds like fun, your dress is amazing

Is there a meaning? I don't know
Against all odds, carry on



1 comentario:

  1. oh, como regresar al pasado.
    qué tal, espero que estés bien vos también.
    nos leemos, N, abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar