sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

Raindrops

You're not the first, you're not the last
that will walk through this ancient path
Please take your shoes off when you arrive
You think I'm late but I'm on time

Watching the sky, guided by stars
I want to find your face in town
It's kind of strange, I should've known
I do not wander, but I'm lost

Winter's gone but where's the sun?
Curiosity is love having fun
Is wondering why your smile is shy
Why it still gets me every time

Ten minutes earlier we arrived
an empty place where we finally sat
I went there to finish our song
You started singing from the top

You were scared, that I know
The ocean I did not ask for 
But raindrops aren't good enough
Two shouldn't be a number so high

I want to kiss you one more time
Curiosity is love having fun
Is wondering why your smile is shy
Why it still gets me every time

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario